Heading out for a camping trip in the cold? Looking to up your knowledge on surviving outdoors in the winter? We?ve got you covered with our top ten tips from across the web on how to stay safe in winter.
- 1 Winterize Your Gear
- 2 Know Your Bug-Out Essentials
- 3 Master Winter Backpacking
- 4 Be sure you know Winter camping.
- 5 Plan Your Trip Right
- 6 ?Understand Your Sleeping Bag Warnings
- 7 ?Make a Winter Survival Kit.
- 8 ?In case of the worst? Know how to survive an avalanche…
- 9 … and how to build an energy shelter.
- 10 Understand the Winter Warning System.
Also consider stretching and mobilizing your muscles properly before starting to hike the morning after a cold night. Be sure to use these tips and tricks next time you are headed out in the cold. Stay warm, Bush Pros!